Rotary Sealed Bid Golf Auction
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions relate to an online sealed bid auction operated by Rotary Club Estoi Palace International (RCEPI). The items being offered are:
- A Porsche branded golf bag
- A nearly new golf bag and golf clubs.
- Bids are to be placed online via the RCEPI website. In exceptional circumstances bids from persons known to RCEPI may be accepted by email.
- Bid amounts will not be disclosed to other bidders.
- By placing a bid bidders are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Bidders may bid on one or both items. If a bidder secures the winning bid on both items they may, if they wish, select either or both items. If only one of the items is selected by the winning bidder, the bidder with the second highest bid on the unselected item will be deemed to have placed the winning bid. Bidders are asked to state their preference on the bid form.
- Winning bidders will be notified as soon as practical after the end of the auction.
- Winning bidders will be requested to donate the amount of their bid within 5 working days. This may be achieved by an online donation via the RCEPI website or by bank transfer. Details will be made available to winning bidders.
- The winning bidder of the Porsche Golf Bag will be presented with a voucher which may be exchanged at the Centro Porsche Faro at an agreed date and time. They will also receive a voucher for a free golf lesson at Monte Rei Golf and Country Club (valid until 27 August 2021).
- The winning bidder of the Nearly New Golf Bag and Golf Clubs will be asked to collect the item from a location to be agreed in Almancil, Faro, Olhão or Tavira or some other place by mutual agreement
- Winning bidders may be asked to agree to be photographed for publicity purposes.